(1) Fire protection standard: GB/T5455-1997
(2) Fire rating: Meet the M1 and B1 levels in the GB/T5455-1977 standard.
(3) The content of harmful substances in fabrics shall comply with the basic safety technical specifications of GB1840-2003 national textile products.
(4) Environmental protection standard: GB50325-2001. The chemical content of the fabric shall not exceed the relevant national standards and specifications.
(5) Effect and performance: no wrinkle, no fading, 5-7 grade color fastness, good drape, no odor.
(6) Process: anti-fouling, anti-mild, anti-oil stain, dirt-resistant, easy to clean, not easy to hide dirt, soft color, anti-deformation treatment, anti-static finishing.
(7) Formaldehyde content: The product that is carefully woven with PVC coated polyester fiber as the raw material of the national standard E1 emission standard, and contains no glass fiber component.